GrammaSheila'sPlace

This blog is just a place for family and friends to see what we're up to, without our having to generate more paper waste. It will not contain profound wisdom (not intentially, anyway), or snazzy graphics, and may even contain grammatical errors. I may occasionally post my opinion of what's happening in the USA and the world, but not very often.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Introduction

A little bit about me...
As the name indicates, I'm a grandmother. So far, only one grandchild, and he is the sweetest, handsomest, smartest, most charming toddler ever seen. He is my son's son. My son, his wife and my grandson live in a small community in Southwestern Wisconsin. Close enough we get to see them quite often! It's so cool to be able to spend lots of time with our grandson!

My daughter is attending school in New Jersey, Tom Brown, Jr's Tracking School (http://www.trackerschool.com/). Not sure where she got the urge to live in the wild - my idea of roughing it is to stay at a hotel without a pool and a hot tub! But, she's enjoying it and learning a lot.

My husband, Fred, and I are members of High Point Church in Madison, Wisconsin. We live in Fitchburg, and both of us work in Madison (aka "80 square miles, surrounded by reality"). Fred plays guitar and bass guitar (quite well, in my opinion). I help with children's ministries, running a laptop with the songs and presentations on Sundays. I like to sing, but my computer skills have proven more valuable.

We take part in short term mission teams, and this blog will also be a place to post pictures and stories from our trips.

May God bless you, and keep you in perfect peace!